Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Updates!


Updates! So, for anyone that stops by the site often, we have made a few changes to the site.

First would be the banner, which is the first in a series of different poster and marketing material that I have planned during the long road of making this film.



If you have any thoughts, comments, or suggestion - please, do not hesitate to leave a comment below.

Feedback is welcome.

Also, on the social media front we have added our Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr links to the page.


You will find them in the new "Pages" bar that was added under the header picture. Please, take a moment to click on these links for review, and of course subscribe and share with friends. We will try to post to everything often, but it can be hard to tackle all of these things at once.

Again, any suggestions that you have are welcome, and leave them in the comment box below. They will be read!

As for writing the screenplay - still in the works, but not moving fast enough. Not because I am not sure what to write (well, not entirely correct on that), but mainly a matter of time.

TIME - it seems like everyday something new gets in the way. My job, maintenance around the house, etc. It is a tasking job in the independent world. And let us be honest, and keeping it between just us here, I watch a lot of movies. I sometimes enjoy watching them more than I do making them.

In January alone I watched around 30 movies, or what I like to call homework. Some are films that I have seen. Others are films that have been on my mental movie que list for a long time. It's something that love doing and sometimes I just can't escape it; the need to watch a new film.

And I don't even have television on at my house to distract me. But the pages don't write themselves. So, I am working away and will share progress as I go.


Thanks for reading,

Ryan



No comments:

Post a Comment