Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Page One

I've started. I am past the opening page and have the first few scene already knocked out.

However, it is a very rough draft. Once I am done I will have my peers read it over. I had a professor in college that was approached by a student one day about having her (the professor) read over a nearly finished script. The professor declined and asked that the student come back to her once the screenplay is complete.

The professor did not want to start handing out notes that might derail the task of finishing the script. The same will apply here. From now on, I am on my own until I reach the moment when I can type, "The End."

I will post a brief synopses soon with a log line for the film as well. But hey, I'm not even past the first 10 pages yet. So, it might be a minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment